This is a free service only for nonprofits.
If your request is not on behalf of a nonprofit, your ticket will be deleted.
We have a ticketing system in place where nonprofits can submit help requests from this web site. Once you submit a ticket, a volunteer will be in touch with you regarding your technology need. Please do not submit any help requests until you have read the requirements below.
- When submitting your request, please be very specific and include your name, organization, email, and phone number.
- If you have more than one request, please put each issue in a separate ticket.
- Please do NOT put duplicate tickets in the system for the same request. They will be deleted. However, you are certainly welcome to edit any existing requests by using the ticket number assigned to you.
- Since this is a volunteer service, your request may not be answered immediately. In some cases, there may not be a volunteer available to help you. We cannot make any guarantees of service.
- If your request is no longer an issue, whether it has resolved itself, or someone else has helped out, we sincerely appreciate it if you would close out your request.
- It’s possible a volunteer may not be able to help you because the project is too time-intensive. If that is the case, they will let you know that & may be able to provide a recommendation for a paid consultant.
- Our volunteers understand this is a volunteer-run service, so we don’t anticipate any problems. However, if a volunteer directly solicits you for a paid service without attempting to solve your issue as a volunteer, please let us know so they can removed from our database.
By clicking here to go to the help desk, you are verifying that you read the above paragraphs. Didn’t bother to read them? Take a minute to do so before requesting help.